Monday, February 11, 2008

The New Life!

Once I thought of studying abroad to continue my postgraduate studies, I thought about the new life, new people and new country to me that I have never been to. As an international student, there was alot for me to have in mind, the new path that I am going to be rolled by in attending classes and in dealing with this whole new thing to me.




This article "How To Survive in CSUF" in Daily Titan really gave me the headpoints of how to survive at CSUF. Making the goal and working on it to achive it takes alot of the student's time, by studying hard, doing all homeworks without deferment, and presenting required researchs on time.




Getting into a new life makes the student want to discover things around, so s/he will get excited about meeting new students, getting in the university's activities, and participating in events that university arrange for. Aside that, student is enrolling to study, so s/he needs to manage between studying and having fun to make a balance. Though, sometimes, the stress of having a sequence classes makes the student wants to escape from it, but that would be in weekends only, it's the only long break students have.




"Study and learn, and become acquainted with all good books, and with languages, tongues, and people." Doctrine & Covenants

No comments: